Wednesday, September 20, 2017

San Juan Episode 2

Family and Friends,

The mission life is great and I am truly blessed. Another week of dogs and dust. I love everything about this place. The weather is actually pretty cold but it is supposed to warm up quite a bit in December. Everyday I get my lunch made for me by someone in the ward and 10 times out of 10 is is some type of chicken and rice. All I have to do for laundry is take it to this place and pick it up 2 days later. I am trying to find things healthier to eat for dinner but it is hard because we don't have much time. So sorry mom but I am not learning how to be a good cook haha. Other than that my days are filled with finding and teaching people. Right now I am working on understanding what the people are saying because they are mumbling just like I would in English but in the CCM everybody vocalized the words strongly. I have had some pretty funny experiences here. People have asked me if I have personally met John Cena (I should have said yes) and the other day a guy started talking to us about Chester from that one band that I cant think of its name right now, he was pretty shaken up about his death I guess. We have been called to preach about the Church of Jesus Christ and the Restored Gospel (all of our beliefs revolve around whether or not the Book of Mormon is true) and if we aren't doing that or making plans to do that then what are we doing. 

I am working my hardest out here and I love it if I want to baptized everybody that means I have to talk to everybody. 

I love all you guys.

Elder Craythorne





No comments:

Post a Comment