Monday, April 23, 2018

Pamplona and Las Lomas

Dear Family,

On Thursday we had a conference with Elder Montoya from the 70 and it was so good. The majority of his talk was centered on mission goals, weekly, yearly and after your mission. If we don't measure ourselves how are we ever going to know how we can improve. But he also touched on topics like the Atonement and being worthy priesthood holders. It was very spiritual and I learned a lot, Elder Montoya is a really good teacher and a good speaker. I will talk more about that later.

I have already mentioned this before but ever since the financial crisis in Venezuela the people have left to just about every country they can trying to live. So there is a large amount here in Peru and especially Lima. If I remember right then I emailed awhile ago about Wilmer who we found and now we found a new family, they actually came to the food activity. Their two sons are what you could consider to be nuts, but that is good news for me.
This morning we went hiking again, yes that same place we went 2 months ago. Its about the only thing we have here. So what I lack in words this week I will make up with the quality of pictures.

Again, I learned so much from Elder Montoya he is so easy to listen to (even in Spanish) and the whole room was silent waiting for what he had to say next. The spirit was so strong. Like I said he talked about goals, he also talked about traps we can fall into as missionaries and to stay away from any possible harm, or anything that could get in the way of our goals.

Super sorry this is a short one but enjoy the pics. I hope you all the best week and I hope you know I love you all.

Love,

Elder Craythorne

Pictures in no order:
Cactus and Elder Craythorne
Inca Head
"The Pioneers used to ride these babies for miles"




No comments:

Post a Comment