Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Busy Week

Dear Family and Friends,

We had a really busy week this week as you will be able to see from the pictures. On Thursday we went to the temple which ended with a good old Subway foot long Chicken Bacon Ranch melt. It was really refreshing to go back. That was by far the spiritual highlight.
AND IF THAT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH. We also got to listen to Elder Stevenson twice this week. Saturday and Sunday. It was really cool because on Saturday that was the first time I have seen or heard of the entire mission getting together. Missionaries traveled 12 hours in a bus or by plane to come to Lima. I will send the picture of that too.

The other set of pictures are from this morning when we went to the beach. Instead of saying "it was too cold to get in and swim" I will just blame it on the mission rules. But we did play dodge ball. I also got my typical name tag pic, mostly just so mom could post it on instagram.
learned a lot from Elder Stevenson. He told us that the way we teach repentance is by extending commitments. He focused on the importance of promising blessings. That makes two general authorities in the last month telling us the same thing.

Other than that I think our biggest need/goal is contacting like locos. I hope we can get something good cooking up here.

I love my mission and I love all of you.

Elder Craythorne







No comments:

Post a Comment