Sunday, November 11, 2018

The Office

Family

Just in case you are reading through this quickly only to look at my pictures the one I have attached is of today (Saturday) this morning when we had to wake up early and run to the office for something. On our way a Venezuelan lady called us over asking for some help she said she just wanted us to stand guard at her little Tamale Cart while she went and took something to her daughter. She said she wouldn't be long so we said yes. Thus lead to me yelling "RICO TAMALE 2 SOLES" to everyone who passed by. Elder Peregrino thought that was pretty funny so he stole a picture for me.
The other picture is from all the people that were originally in the office and the people they were training.

MIRACLES
This week we really wanted to get to know the ward well. We went to visit a family Negrete and they gave us a reference to Cecilia and as we were walking out we ran into her on the street not knowing it was her we contacted her. She is really awesome and super prepared so we decided to start praying for her everyday. She actually called the Negrete Family and confirmed the appointment for today at 5. Sad news is we learned she is in the other area... But we are on the same team so no harm no foul.

SHOUT OUT
Tomorrow is my mom's birthday and those who know her know what a blessing she is. A literal superhero in my eyes. I don't want to say too much because I know she will start crying but I want you to know mom that I really love you so much.

Thanks for everything, I am not sure if I should include our office shenanigans in these emails because other than that not a ton happens around here.

Love you all,

Elder Craythorne



No comments:

Post a Comment