Friday, January 18, 2019

The Office and Elder Mortimer

I have a new companion and lets just say we were practicing card throwing because that is something missionaries do nowadays and he basically sliced me eye open, I am so grateful for eyelids.

This week we got our very first senior couple, the Micklesons from Manti Utah. It has been pretty crazy trying to get them a house and get them places but we are doing alright.
Worked our tails off like crazy this week, I can feel those blessings coming soon.
I really can't say too much other than that, we had our leadership council on Tuesday and we might have a problem because 7 Zone Leaders go home this week. The mission still is just super new but I am excited.
Being in the Office is like the front row seat of the best movie ever made, its awesome and you see everything but it still hurts your neck.

Love all you guys, thanks for you prayers.
Elder Craythorne

No comments:

Post a Comment