Monday, January 7, 2019

The Office a continuation

Family,

Emergency transfers this week, Elder Kirby is leaving the secretary gig and he will be the new AP so now he is training the new guy until transfers. My new companion is Elder Mortimer from Arizona.  Today we are going to eat all you can eat wings so we will see how he does.

If I could just copy and paste the talk Following Christ to Victory for my email I think that would be sufficient.
I am really happy to start this New Year in the mission, there are a lot of things I can improve and that is really comforting.
Not a lot happened this week, we visited a lot of members. Usually we just have the idea to get references from them but after studying PMG again it says the point of visiting members is to strengthen their faith and testimony and then eventually we will gain their confidence so they feel the necessity to share with us their friends and families.

After reading Matthew 3 I wrote in my study journal "From eating locusts and wild honey to baptizing the Son of God, that's quite an upgrade. The Lord requires sacrifice, but expect a miracle."
The only picture I have this week is from Christmas me being money man.

I love all of you. Thanks for your prayers.

Elder Craythorne




No comments:

Post a Comment