Monday, March 25, 2019

The Office and Progress

Dear Family,

This week we were able to do a lot of work, since both my companion and I realized that the stuff we did in our other areas to have success isn't what works here. We are trying new stuff and stretching our limits, on Wednesday we did a long service to help members move trying to improve our relationship with them, we contacted 3 gringos on Thursday! Trying everything we can.
This week for leadership counsel the APs Elder Kirby and Elder Limao gave a really good workshop about Stepping up to the Plate and being clutch. It was really inspirational actually.
This week I learned that the most important time in anyones life is right now. I want to apply that.

Study notes:
And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them. That’s the test you win or lose just by thriving through what he gives us.
You who may be momentarily disheartened, remember, life is not meant to be easy. And for you I bet you are thinking, “ok well an easy life is a happy life” which is only true to some extent. Maybe instead of thinking “I will be a good (fill in the blank for me I’ll use the word: ‘missionary´) I will be a good missionary when I am happy” the real thought should be “I will be happy when I am a good missionary.”

 I love this gospel and I love being a missionary.
Elder Craythorne

No comments:

Post a Comment