Monday, March 25, 2019

The Office: A Continuation

Estimada Familia Craythorne

Every time I write emails to people for work I have to sound super formal so this is me trying.
I have to give you a little update on Victor. This week we were battling with ourselves as far as whether or not he is progressing because technically he is, the only thing keeping him from being baptized was that we were assuming he was coming for the wrong reasons. We talked with him directly and we gave him time to say what he had to say and by the end of the week lets just say Bolognesi 1 (my area) has its first baptismal date since a long time (a few months). We are trying to help him really have a testimony, he could be really strong in the gospel and I had to learn this week to get out of his way.
Other than that everything is fine, this next week Elder Falabella is going to come to a multizone conference so that will be interesting.

OH I almost forgot, we went to the temple today.

I love all of you.

Elder Craythorne



No comments:

Post a Comment