Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Las Lomas Week 2

Dear Family,

We had a really good week as always here in Las Lomas. Little by little I am getting used to the area. This week we had exchanges so I was able to lead a little in my new area. Usually it takes 2 to 3 weeks for me to get really familiar with an area. One thing I thought was really cool was that Elder Styler's companion, Elder PatiƱo, is 27 years old! He was baptized 2 and a half years ago and he is the only member in his family. Talk about motivation.

The pictures from this week are from the service that we did on Thursday, the same thing we did last week where we took out a mountain. Yes, we already made the joke that faith can move mountains.
For those of you who only read my emails I am sorry because most of the content is on the voice recording.

Love you all, I pray for you all the way from Peru.

Love,

Elder Craythorne




No comments:

Post a Comment