Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Las Lomas and OK Food

Family,

I guess my subject is more a reference because this week our pensionista (our cook) made ceviche but with chicken when you usually make it with raw fish. It was not my favorite. We also get served food that is called "Hamburgers" but its just fish mashed up and made in the shape of a patty. Crabby patties ha ha. Other than that she is a good cook.

This week went by really fast and nothing too special happened.
For my district meeting I wanted to try and help my district be better teachers but that was hard and I am not sure I succeeded. We went through the Christlike attributes because that is who we have to follow to be the best teachers. I have also been studying out of the manual that is called "Teaching in the Savior's way".

This coming week we really need to hit it hard with finding new investigators, I need to start thinking outside the box. I have noticed that what I did in my other areas will not guarantee success here.
We are working really hard with Less Actives and trying to teach their families, when we try to get them to go to church mostly they don't come because we start at 8 in the madrugada. But good news, that will change come next week we will start at 8 30.
I am excited because next week I will be able to have my first interview with President Richey I am excited to get to know him.

I love and pray for all you guys.   Time is going by too fast.  Sorry no pictures this week.

Elder Craythorne

No comments:

Post a Comment