Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Los Lomas

Dear Family,

We had a good week this week. Finally got to have our first interviews with President Richey and his wife. One thing I noticed is that they are trying super hard to learn the language. One thing president is focusing on right now is the principle of refining. So we talked a little bit about me as a district leader or as a missionary in general, he asked how I feel about the mission right now and I said "well, there are always things we can work on" to which he responded "I know what you mean by that. I've only been here 4 weeks and I already have a big stack of 'wish I had done that better's but that is the idea". I think we get caught up a lot of the time in trying to do everything perfect the first time when in reality it would take 2 or 3 or 4 or 20 tries.
We also did a TON of service this week. Helped the elder's quorum president move and re did the roof on a sister's house.

I love my mission, I know I always say that and it might sound redundant but I really do. I know every day I can wake up and work for the Lord.

Love you all,

Elder Craythorne

No comments:

Post a Comment