Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Las Lomas

Dear Family,

This week went by really fast and we worked really hard, all that work will pay off in a couple weeks with some baptisms and this week we will be able to go to the temple again. Always a good experience.

For those who may have forgotten I am still district leader and this week we had exchanges with the elders from Floresta, those are always fun. We have really good companionship's in our district nothing to worry me too much. I also got the idea to minister a little bit so I bought stuff to make pancakes and we woke up at 5:30 to go wake them up early and make pancakes.

I will probably have another overload of pictures next week from the trip to the temple on Thursday. 

This week I listened to the BYU Speech from Liz Wizeman called "The Power of Not Knowing" and it is so good. I have noticed that people with a lot of knowledge are not necessarily wise. Actually in most cases if someone has a lot of knowledge and they don't know how to use it they just end up sounding arrogant. Don't forget to pray and read the scriptures.

Love you all,

Elder Craythorne

No comments:

Post a Comment