Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Transfer Day

Dear Dad,

So I am sure you want to know everything I can tell you about my new transfer. My new companion is Elder Jennings from Phoenix, he is 20, just barely got out of training doesn't know that much EspaƱol but we will work out that. I didn't think I would ever get a gringo comp again because of something President Richey said about learning Spanish so there should always be a gringo with a Latino, (bee movie) "but that's life".
My new area is in Ica, far far away from Lima, it was a 6 hour transit. From 6:00 to 10:00 am  I was going through all of Lima picking up and dropping off Elders to different areas. Ica is hot. Super hot. And summer hasn't even started yet... We are surrounded by sand dunes which is pretty sick actually. I will try to learn a little bit more about it for next week because this is only my second day. Just Google it and you'll get a pretty good idea, it was pretty weird to see a few more gringos down here as tourists.

One thing I am excited about is to meet the Bishop, someone told me his son is serving a mission in Ogden, today after P Day I will go talk to him and find out a little more.

I didn't spend a lot of time writing on the keyboard this week for transfers but I do have a lot of pictures

Love you,

Elder Craythorne





No comments:

Post a Comment