Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The Office and Jose

Family,

We had a really good week here in the office, I have gotten so much work done its incredible but no one really notices because they are all small tasks, oh well.
This week our proselyting was limited as well but we had intercambios with the Zone Leaders yesterday and we found 4 news.

Our miracle this week was Jose. On Wednesday we were walking with not exactly set appointments but we passed a kid who was playing guitar on the curb. Elder Mortimer is super musically inclined so I asked if he wanted to play the guy's guitar while I contacted him. We taught him yesterday and he was super prepared. He paid so much attention and you could tell it was important to him.
President Richey is a quiet guy but he has undoubtedly changed my life, he'll never sit you down and teach you an important life lesson he does it when you least expect it and then he walks away without saying another word. I can't describe it but I really like him.

I pray for all of you.

Elder Craythorne

No comments:

Post a Comment