Saturday, February 16, 2019

The Office and Modern Revelation

Dear Family,

This week was pretty normal until yesterday when we got the news about the new communication methods for missionaries.
I was able to talk with President Richey about it and he says that it makes sense. "They always say its supposed to be the best years of your life until this point, but until this point in your life the best thing that has happened to you is your family and then you are 99% cut off from them"

This week we are still housing a missionary with a bad leg so we haven't left much but we did go share a talk with Lazaro the one by Russell M Nelson "What would your life be like without the Book of Mormon?"

I wanted to share what I learned in my studies this week
Perfection can sometimes be the enemy of righteousness.
And if we humble ourselves, His grace is sufficient to make those weaknesses become strengths (see Ether 12:27) but not perfections.
When you’re sitting there wondering if you can stand back up again, remember that sometimes the test is not about overcoming but about whether we will keep trying no matter how hard things seem to be. 
We will feel more joy and hope in this world when we do our best to seek and obtain Christ’s and God’s approval.

Being in the office I have been super blessed, one of the missionaries commented that the office is the most united zone in the mission and we really are best friends its so fun.

I love every one of you and I have a testimony your prayers are being answered because I see the blessings.

Elder Craythorne

No comments:

Post a Comment