Monday, October 9, 2017

San Juan Solidaridad 5

Dear Family and Friends,

Back into the battle this week after the rest we got through general conference. Every day out here is different but the same, we really just put our heads down and go to work smiling all day and talking to everybody. The progress with investigators is always slower than we would like it to be but little by little people are progressing and the only thing I can do for them is teach and tell them what they need to do to be baptized and it is there job to do it. This week we changed one of our rules for the mission before we had to contact 25 people a day 5 of those 25 families and 5 men but now we have to contact 25 people 5 families and receive 2 referrals, in the 5 weeks in my mission I have only received one reference and now we had to get 2 a day. But with every thing we are asked to do the Lord provides a way to achieve it. And we did and are doing it. A small miracle that hopeful will bring a big change to peoples lives. 

I am closing in on my halfway mark of being trained and I am thoroughly enjoying it and trying to apply everything I have learned. Elder Limao leads by example and strong encouragement I don't feel like I am being bossed around but rather guided and he is walking right there with me. What I was trying to explain in my voice recording about the fish climbing a tree or whatever that was is that during General Conference it talked about our divine purpose like I said last week, that means that we cannot compare ourselves and where we are to other peoples photo shopped and well edited lives. I can only try to be the best missionary possible for me to be and still there will be things that I can't do that only the best Elder Limao can do. I love all you guys and hope my words bring somewhat of a spirit into your lives. 

Love,

Elder Ben Craythorne



No comments:

Post a Comment