Monday, October 23, 2017

San Juan Solidaridad 7

Family and Friends,

It is a good day and a good week and a good time to be a missionary here in Solidaridad. We set a lot of appointments and if you hear my voice recording then you will know that we struggle to set an hour when they are going to be there. We have a lot of investigators and they are all really good. We put into practice the teaching of Ammon who changed his teaching down to a level that the king Lamoni would understand and from the kids to the very learned we have a lot of different levels to work with. Even though the goal is the same for everyone, at the same time every lesson is so different. People ask us if we get bored of this work and I just laugh because everyday is a surprise there is no way to plan for everything that is going to happen.

 I hope you all can listen to my voice recording, I shared some of my thoughts from the talk from Elder John C. Pingree which was a really good talk. The goal in this life is to always be better than yesterday. My favorite word in the English and religious language is: optimize. What a blessing. 

I love all you guys and pray super hard for you. This Church is true. 

Elder Ben Craythorne


Sorry no pictures.......next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment